Lack of Business Expertise:
The Elephant in the Room
that No One Wants to Talk About
The classic Catch-22 of ministry, is that to encourage long-term church growth and health, the pastor is required to become a businessman or businesswoman, with inadequate training and limited resources.
If you are a pastor, you are already familiar with the following dismal statistics:
- You work far too hard. Most report working 55-75 hours in a normal week.
- Most seminary graduates have inadequate training in business.
- Most pastors, in numerous studies over the years, have said that the ministry was completely different than what they thought it would be.
- Nearly twice as many churches close every year, as open their doors for the first time.
- 60 pastors leave the ministry every day.
The obvious irony, is that in a broken world, where God is more necessary than ever, our pastors are woefully unprepared, or financially equiped for the challenge.
Add to this that there are thousands of Christian entrepreneurs, small charity directors, missionaries and other church leaders facing the same daunting task.
There are 7 billion people alive and struggling — and the only practical, universally affordable method for reaching them is social media.
With over fifty years of business leadership, and as a social media thought leader with over 150,000 followers, I am completely willing and able to mentor you, your staff and your leadership for a nominal fee, (minimal in comparison with real worth or what is expected).
My personal promise: No Christian pastor or business owner will ever be turned away for lack of resources.
For less than the cost of hiring a part-time secretary, a pastor can marshal the power of Social Media 4 God.
According to Payscale.com, the median salary for a part-time secretary, with less than one year experience, is $12.00 per hour, or $12,480 per year for 20 hours per week. That requires a maximum pricing for the Christian Mentorship Program of $1,040 per month.
HOW MUCH IS MENTORSHIP TRAINING WORTH?